Click below to find out whether your member of Congress has co-sponsored our bill to remove the deadline for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment.
IF NOT LISTED...
TAKE ACTION NOW!
1. Find your members of Congress House and Senate.
2. Call the Capitol Hill Switch Board (toll-free) at 1-877-762-8762.
3. Ask for your two senators and your representative. Ask to leave a voice mail for their Legislative Director.
4. In your message, leave your name, city/state and request co-sponsorship of H.J. Res. 53 (House) or S.J. Res. 5 (Senate) "Removing the Deadline for Ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment!"
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us which offices you contacted and the results of your efforts.
To guarantee that proposed amendments
to the U.S. Constitution exist in perpetuity.